Sunday, November 8, 2015

TAKING THE STRESS OUT OF GETTING DRESSED!

     I know it can be stressful getting up in the morning rushing around to get ready. However, fashion should be fun! So here are a few tips on how to take stress out of getting dressed:

1. Wearing a dress or jumpsuit is a great option because once you put it on, you're done! That way you're not having to scrounge around in your closet for a shirt to match your pants or a jacket to match your skirt. Dresses and jumpsuits are just a nice alternative for those days when you're in a rush.
2. Preparing the night before is such a convenient way to be stress-free. I always like to lay out my outfit, including my accessories... ect.
3. I also think it's important to check the weather report so you'll be dressed comfortably.
4. And last but not least, if you do find yourself running late, at least don't forget your earrings and lipstick! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my beautiful fashionistas! Thank you for your questions and comments! Have a fabulous day!