1. Animal prints!
2. Accessories trimmed in fur
3. A great lipstick in a beautiful red
4. Boots, boots, boots! Oh, and did I mention boots?
5. Use the 1940's era as inspiration
6. Anything tartan plaid
7. Have confidence ladies! Don't be afraid to wear hats and gloves. Let's bring back sophisticated, beautiful feminine looks. Let's make an effort, shall we? Each of you are already beautiful in your own special way, so let's top it off with a great-looking outfit. You'll not only look better but you will feel better, too! I dare you to wear something you normally wouldn't have the confidence to wear. Think outside the box. You just might be pleasantly surprised with all the compliments you will get. You can thank me later. :)
Monday, August 29, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
As a professional fashion stylist for women, I would love to answer any of your fashion questions. I would be happy to give you my free professional advice. For example, if you need to know what to wear to a wedding, special occasion, holiday parties, or any of your fashion emergencies just let me know.