Sunday, November 15, 2015

DRESSING FOR FALL 2015!

     I'm so delighted it's the fall season and here in Florida, we're happy to get any fall weather we can get! So with this in mind, as the temperatures fluctuate, it's nice to know that our style doesn't have to suffer. I encourage you to embrace the 'layering affect'. Think tank tops under plaid shirts or turtlenecks, wearing cardigans, scarves and hats! I, myself, am a huge accessories girl so I love to wear gloves, too. And remember, as one of the things I mention in my fashion book, think outside the box and try something new this season that you probably normally wouldn't wear. You just might be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my beautiful fashionistas! Thank you for your questions and comments! Have a fabulous day!