Sunday, May 4, 2014

FASHION TIPS AND QUICK FIXES!

Don't be in such a rush to throw out or discard your fashion items just because it's slightly damaged. For instance, your black purses, jewelry, shoes and sunglasses can easily be touched up just by simply using a black magic marker on those unwanted scratches. I keep markers on hand in assorted colors and I also use nail polish to cover up scratches on my costume jewelry! Having a gold colored nail polish is very useful too. ;-) Another easy little trick is to use a fashion pin (brooch) to pin your shirt where a button has come off in an emergency when you don't have the time to sew it back on. I also love to use my lipstick also as my blush sometimes. And it's fun to match my cheeks and lips perfectly. Oh! And I certainly can't live without my glue gun! It comes in handy all the time to make minor repairs on my shoes and purses. Well, these are only just a few fashion tips have to offer for now. Please don't forget to like my fashion Facebook page at Jeannie Stylist for more inspirational style ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my beautiful fashionistas! Thank you for your questions and comments! Have a fabulous day!