Sunday, May 25, 2014

BIG NEWS!

Hello and Happy Memorial Day Weekend! First and foremost, I want to say thank you to all who have served and are serving our country. We owe our freedom to you. Thank you for your sacrifices and bravery. And now, for the big fashion news. I will be reinventing my fashion blog to become a lifestyle/fashion blog!! I am doing a lot of work on it and can't wait to show it! It will be a fun and inspiring blog that will feature new exciting photos and information about fashion, decorating, delicious recipes and little fun tidbits about my daily life in fashion and more!! I will let you all know when its ready! Have a safe and happy fashionable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my beautiful fashionistas! Thank you for your questions and comments! Have a fabulous day!